Caplugs at Hannover Messe 2023
Hannover Messe, one of the world’s largest technology industry fairs, returns this year since the COVID-19 pandemic. More than 200,000 visitors are expected from around the world. Some 6.500 exhibitors will showcase the latest products and technologies. Hannover Messe is not only the perfect place for companies to showcase their services to the world, but also for building customer relationships and starting new collaborations.
Solutions for different industries
Caplugs will also be present at this year’s Hannover Messe. As a world leader in product protection, masking solutions and custom parts, we have a broad range of products to serve customers in a variety of industries, including automotive, mechanical engineering and manufacturing. Our products range from vinyl dip moulded products to spiral hose protection and masking solutions. Our engineers are also available to work with you to create a customised protection solution.
- Automotive: In the automotive industry, many different parts are used to produce and maintain vehicles. These include car doors, body panels, filler necks and SAE fuel lines. These are essential to the functionality and safety of vehicles, so it is important to protect them properly.
- Mechanical engineering: In mechanical engineering, many products are used to maintain and secure machines and installations. These include handles, paint shields, end caps and ESD covers. These parts are not only important for the appearance and operation of machines, but also need to be protected against external damage.
- Drive technology: In drive technology, many different components are used to create and transmit motion and power. These include hydraulics, mechanics, gearboxes and electric motors. These elements are important for the efficiency and performance of machines and plants and therefore must be properly protected against damage and contamination.
- Manufacturing: Many different materials and components are also used in manufacturing to produce products and machinery, such as pipes, box sections and flat steel. These products are crucial to both productivity and product quality, making it critical to safeguard them from damage, corrosion and contamination.
Visit us at Booth B06
Are you looking for a protection solution for your products? Then stop by Caplugs’ booth B06 and discover the wide product range in the field of product protection. Caplugs’ engineers are ready to work with you to see how they can fulfill your specific protection needs.
Hannover Messe will take place from 17 to 21 April 2023, and tickets can only be purchased through the Hannover Messe website. For more information and to determine if a visit to Hannover Messe is of interest to you, please visit the website or watch the video below for an impression.
- When: 17 to 21 April 2023
- Where: Booth B06 in Hannover Messe Halle, Germany
- How: Tickets can be purchased only through the website of Hannover Messe.
We hope to meet you at our booth B06 during Hannover Messe 2023!